I am a child/family psychologist specializing in gender identity and sexuality concerns. I work primarily with transgender and gender expansive people of all ages and their partners and family members. I have over ten years of clinical experience and am currently in medical school.
The types of clinical services I typically provide are:
- Assessments for medical treatment for gender transition
- Puberty blockers
- Hormone therapy
- Consultation related to gender and/or sexuality issues for:
- Parents, partners, and individuals
- Safe passage
- Legal name/gender marker changes
- Transition in school or work setting
- Accessing medically necessary medical and surgical care
As I am currently in medical school, my practice operates on a part-time basis, with mostly evening and weekend appointments. My office is located at 3418 Mercer Street, Houston, TX. I offer services via HIPAA compliant videoconference, but do occasionally see clients in the Houston office.
I do not take insurance, but can provide a receipt for clients to submit to their insurance for reimbursement.
For inquiries or to schedule an appointment, message me.